Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's worth it.

So I have almost finished my second year of study. Only one short week to go :-) and I'll no longer be a sophomore to this wonderful college.
For those who don't know..as this is my first post.. I am on the edge of completing my diploma in fashion design and technology.

It has been a whirlwind year of struggle and accomplishment. The late nights, the tears, the early mornings; well worth the feeling of pride and satisfaction.

Wonderful, wonderful! The relief of one months holidays will be delightful...I have been working two jobs to afford my little baby girl.. I am picking her up the weekend of finals, she is a purebred whippet. Early Christmas present to myself ! :) Not too sure yet on a name, but that will all fit into place!


Yes, this looks like my first post. But it really isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment